This webinar is part of a series of webinars on low carbon solutions that Clean Air Partnership is providing throughout 2020. Bruce Nagy, Graeme Stewart and Ya’el Santopinto talked about the Ken Soble Tower Passive House, a 146 unit retrofit of a 1967 seniors building, and other passive house retrofit projects.
- Bruce Nagy – Multi-unit Passive House Retrofits (PDF of Presentation)
- Graeme Stewart and Ya’el Santopinto – Ken Soble Tower (PDF of Presentation)
- National Housing Strategy – Launched with Direction to Retrofit 200,000+ units of Public and Private Sector
Housing through $15.8 Billion Co-Investment Fund
- Regulating High Performance Buildings in Vancouver
- Canadian Commission on Buildings and Fire Codes – Alterations to Existing Buildings
- Tower Renewal Partnership- Advancing Building Retrofits