Office of the CAO
The following are key points for consideration with respect to this report:
- Council’s Strategic Plan sets out Council’s mission, vision, values and establishes priorities and focus areas for its four-year term of office.
- The Strategic Planning Framework ensures annual business plans, budgets, long range financial plans and approved strategies and master plans are considered.
- This report provides the final update on highlights and achievements of the Strategic Plan for this term of Council. Updated information will be made available on the Town of Halton Hills website.
- The development of Council’s 2023-2026 Strategic Plan will begin after the municipal election and build on successes and lessons from the previous process.
- This report is administrative in nature and does not directly impact climate change, but does address the advancement of Council’s objectives to achieve net zero as set out in Council’s Climate Change Emergency Declaration and the climate change priorities established in Council’s Strategic Plan.