Clean Air Partnership worked with a group of the University of Western Ontario students on green procurement best practices from our CAC municipal members. In this webinar, the students presented their findings and introduced CAP’s dynamic database tool. This tool allows municipal staff to explore green procurement practices advanced by North American municipalities and submit their own to the database. This was followed by a short presentation by Amanda Chouinard from the Canadian Collaboration for Sustainable Procurement on their 2022 State of Sustainable Procurement in Canada Annual Report.
- University of Western Ontario students, Procuring Sustainability Report and Database tool, (PDF of Presentation) (Recording of Presentation Starts at 3:54)
- Procuring Sustainability: A Close Look at Green Practices in Municipal Procurement Report
- CAP’s Database tool – this is the download version but in two weeks we will have it on a cloud and we will be monitoring and updating (please hold your submissions until then)
- Amanda Chouinard, Canadian Collaboration for Sustainable Procurement, (PDF of Presentation)(Recording of Presentation Starts at 31:07)
- 2022 State of Sustainable Procurement in Canada Annual Report